Manchester United Football Club | Lates News Tomasz Kuszczak | News Now Man United 2010/2011

tomasz kuszczak manchester united, man united latesnews

Manchester United News | Player Football News | Latest News Football | Season 2010/2011

Although Sir Alex Ferguson was confused to find a successor to Van der sar, but reserved goalkeeper, Tomasz Kuszczak convinced that he could replace the van ders to be the main goalkeeper of Manchester United.

As quoted by Soccernet, Kuszczak comment about his future with Manchester United. Kuszczak now often played for Manchester United.

"Every match is very meaningful, I want to show that I was able to replace van der sar," said Kuszczak.

"We got a chance to play, I'll try to look good. that way, I'm sure my future at Manchester United will come true." he continued.

please leaves yours comment about Kuszczak future...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top