Manchester United Football Club | Newsnow Manchester United | Latest News Manchester United | Tomasz Kuszczak Rumours

Tomasz Kuszczak Manchester United, Kuszczak news

Manchester United News | Player Football News | Latest News Football | Season 2010/2011

After five years as a Manchester United reserve goalkeeper, Tomasz Kuszczak seemingly getting bored with the situation. Kuszczak was 28 years old, but he rarely gets a chance to play.

Tomasz Kuszczak
played only once this season when Manchester United face West Bromwich Albion in the Barclays Premier League. Although they conceded, but Kuszczak brings Manchester United won 2-1.

The situation got worse after Ferguson to bring a new goalkeeper beginning this January, Anders Lindegaard. Sir Alex Ferguson brought Lindegaard from Atletico Madrid for £3.5 million.

"I need a chance to play, play in one match does not prove anything," said Kuszczak.

"Every player has personal ambitions, so did I. Of course I want to play, but I rarely get a chance."

"I will wait until the end of the season. We'll see what decision will be issued Fergie. I do not know whether he would sell me or not." he continued.

please leaves yours comment about Tomasz Kuszczak Rumours....


More about Manchester United Football Club Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top